We are a family
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

We are a family

For U and For me...

Trang ChínhGalleryLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

loa loa...... co hoi lam viec tai HSBC

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
daikhue
Trẻ sơ sinh
Trẻ sơ sinh

Tổng số bài gửi : 5
Đến từ : A5
Registration date : 24/09/2008

loa loa...... co hoi lam viec tai HSBC Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: loa loa...... co hoi lam viec tai HSBC   loa loa...... co hoi lam viec tai HSBC I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi guys, how are you today? Smile

“What is it?”

“Why am I receiving this?”

“What is this email for?”

I bet your mind is full of these questions. Okay, I am making it all clear right now. Let this picture answer those questions first!

FIELD TRIP AT HSBC

4 JUNE (5p.m -7 p.m)

Curious and interested already?

By participating in this field trip to HSBC, you can have the chance to:

+ Visit and experience the real working environment at HSBC - The Best Bank in Vietnam 2008, awarded by The Asset Triple A

+ Join a discussion with 2 Senior Managers [Who they are, we will leave that to you!]

+ Become a potential candidate for HSBC.

HOW CAN YOU BE PART OF THIS AWESOME PROGRAM?

It couldn’t be easier. Just TELL US 3 REASONS why you’re interested in this HSBC field trip [maximum 200 words]. Also, don’t forget to attach your RESUME which will help you to be considered for job opportunities at HSBC.

Email: businesslink.linkbusiness@gmail.com

Deadline: 7 PM. Sunday, 31st May 2009.

Attendance fee: 20.000 VND/person

Please feel free to email or call our hotline: 0976 149 787 ( Mr.Thành) for any further information.

FIELD TRIP AT HSBC – BE PART OF IT!!!

WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCOVENIENCE THIS EMAIL MAY CAUSE YOU.

PLEASE DO US A FAVOR BY FORWARDING THIS EMAIL TO THOSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED.

THANK YOU! Smile

This field trip is organized by Business Link Team from K45 - Foreign Trade University. With the mission of LINKing students with successful business people, especially foreign businessmen through BIZ LINK events, Skill Training workshops, field trips to company headquarters, offices…, we are running Business Link Project to help students get closer to the real business world.

Please email us if you’d like to be updated about our activities.
Xin loi cac ban vi Dai cung vua moi nhan duoc mail nay thui, forward ngay den cac ban. Hen xui ah, Good luck nhe K45B...
Về Đầu Trang Go down

loa loa...... co hoi lam viec tai HSBC
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang